Sunday, August 23, 2009

New House

A little over a month ago we sold our house and have been working hard on our new one. We are really excited to move into our house in the middle of next month. It has been really fun picking out all of the colors, rock, appliances, etc. This is the only picture I have of the house right now. The rock is already on the house and the garage door is up. They started to install the cabinets on Friday. We had a whole bunch of help painting the house from our family and friends which helped us so much. We could not have done it without them. I will take more picture and post them later.
Stacey and Mary painting the arch in between the kitchen and living room.

Justin, Jess, and my dad Robert

Brain painting our kitchen

Mark painting the vault in the living room.

Ginger and Ryan painting our hall way.

We had some fun with the extra plastic wrap after we were done painting. This is what happens when you work late at night.


4 comments:

  1. I don't know you guys were building, where is your house? It looks really cute. Your trip looks way fun too can you believe it's been three years? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house... and the painting party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Desi, I stumbled on your blog from Lezsie's. Your house looks great! We're going to be painting ours soon and I'm totally dreading it. Well we'll be painting soon if Jon and I ever agree on paint colors :) Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete