Here are some pictures from that great day.


Brain, Stacey, Jess, and I went on a trip to Long Beach California on August 5. It was so good to be able to get away and we had a lot of fun. While in California we went to Six Flags Magic Mountain. There were some crazy rides at Six Flags. We all liked the X2 ride the best. These were the biggest roller coasters that any of us had ever been on.
Brian, Stacey, Jess, and I at Six Flags.
Brian, Stacey, Jess, and I at Six Flags.
On Saturday we went to Huntington beach and spent the day playing in the water. The weather was great and we had tons of fun relaxing and playing in the water.
The waves were really big which made boogie boarding a lot of fun.
Jess and Brian at Huntington Beach.
Stacey and Brian at the beach.
Jess and I at Huntington Beach in California.
Brian and Stacey at dinner in Long Beach.
Jess and I at dinner in Long Beach.
On August 10th my mom celebrated her 50th birthday. We started out the day by going to the Beehive Grill for lunch. That night had told her that we were going to eat at Chilies for her birthday but really we had planned a surprise party for her. We had the party in her front yard and we cooked hamburgers and hot dog. We also made a movie of her first fifty years. The whole party turned out great and she was surprised.
My grandma and Mom at lunch
Thanks so much for the party! You are the best daughter anyone could ask for! I love you
ReplyDeleteGreat post Desi doo! The party was great! I can't believe you have been married for 3 years! Can't wait to see the fisished house! Love ya!
ReplyDelete