We also celebrated Jess' 24th birthday. Below is a picture of Jess looking at his birthday present from me. He got a TV for the new house. We have wanted a new TV for a long time and so I decided to get him one for his birthday.
That day also happened to be Labor day so his family came up and we all went boating. We had a fun time surfing, wakeboarding, and riding on the tube.
Jess and his niece Aleigha surfing behind the new boat. Aleigha wanted to surf so bad so just got them both up on the surf board.
Your house looks great. I am anxious to see the inside as well. That whole decorating thing is hard. I have no idea what I am going to do either. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jess.
Desi, your house is dang cute!(is that a normal adjective to describe a house?) :) I want to be snoopy now and see some pics of the inside. I love the colors, from the pics down below, you guys chose. If the stars align and we ever buy a house, I might be asking you for that green color, love it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the house Desi it looks amazing! It so good to find random blogs and see how everyone is doing looks like all iw well keep in touch
ReplyDeleteTerirn