Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spoiled

Yesterday was my 23 birthday and I have to admit I was completely spoiled. My amazing husband game me a new Nikon camera. It is a touch screen and I love it. He also gave me new indoor soccer shoes and tickets to the US women's national soccer game. My parents, grandma, in-laws, sister, and brother-in-law combined to give me tons of cute clothes and shoes.

Not only was a spoiled with amazing gifts but it is spring break right now so I have the whole week off. I was able to sleep in and just relax all morning. For my birthday dinner we all went to the Bluebird in Logan. The food was really good and after that we came back to our house to eat ice cream and cake. I had a great birthday! Thank you everybody!



On Sunday in between the two amazing general conference sessions we went outside to ride the 4-wheeler and enjoy the warm weather.


My mom likes to ride as long as she can stay in first gear.

We went skiing on Saturday to enjoy Beaver's closing day. It was a fun ski season but I am ready for warm weather!








3 comments:

  1. your not spoiled your just a princess and thats how it goes for a princess i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Happy Birthday! Im glad that you had a good day and got spoiled. We all need to be spoiled every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the the pictures of the front yard hang out... I miss that! Happy Birthday... Birthday Girl!

    ReplyDelete