Friday, April 24, 2009

Roller Hockey

Last Monday a few of us decided we were going to get together and play roller hockey. I have not been rollerblading since like 6th grade. I had to dig my roller blades out of my parents garage. They are the old ones with the bright florescent laces. I was not very good at roller blading when I was younger and I am even worse now. It was so much fun. We played until it got so dark that we couldn't see anything.



This was the only casualty. Justin fell and scraped up his face.






3 comments:

  1. Desi I am so glad you found our blog!! I love looking at blogs and I am excited to add more friends. By the way it was great seeing you at the movie awhile back. Your so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Hily to get a blog. How else will I keep up with her adventures as a mommy?

    ReplyDelete