Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sand Dunes

On Friday we went with Jess parents to the St. Anthony sand dunes in Rexburg, Idaho. We had a great time riding at the dunes. I am can't believe how big the sand dunes are. There will be tons of people in the parking lot but when you go riding you don't see anybody. We were a little worried about getting rained on but the weather was awesome. It did not rain at all and it really wasn't cold. After we were done riding we went to eat at Big Jud's. This place has the biggest hamburger I have ever seen.

Jess riding his 4-wheeler. I don't like when he rides wheelies while I am on the back so I got off to take a picture.
This is Jess's dad Mark on the 4-wheeler.





On Thursday we went over to the Clark's to eat dinner and dye Easter eggs. Steven and Aleisis cooked us some really good chicken and rice. We had a good time just hanging out and decorating eggs. Here are some pictures I took.


This is everyone who came. We have great friends.














1 comment: