Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Party

This year for the Super Bowl we invited some of our friends and family over for a party at our house. I fried some tortilla shells for taco salads and made some football cookies. Everyone brought something to eat so we had tons of great food. We had a lot of fun hanging out and watching the game. I made some decorations for our house and the tables. Here are a few pictures.

The Saints table

The Colts table.

Are group of friends used to go to Monday night football at Iggie's before they closed. Two of our friends won these helmets during their halftime give away. I thought it was cool that the two helmets that they won were the teams that went to the super bowl. They were great decorations!



Everyone hanging out watching the game.

Grandma and Bryan watching the game. Bryan wasn't to happy with the game right then.

My mom and dad watching the game. They were both cheering for the Saints.

We all enjoyed the helmets. They were pretty easy to get on but really hard to get off.

Max even tried on one of the helmets.

After the game the boys went down stairs to play some ping pong.

Roman, David, and Hily with the helmets. Everyone wanted to try them on.

Roman is the cutest Saints player.

We had a "predict the final score" contest and Stacey won. She is holding her prize which was a Colts football and point to her winning prediction.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Look at everyone, how fun to see them all. Your super bowl was a lot better than ours. I'm not much of a football enthusiast (poor mark), I did try to watch with him but slept through the second and third quarters. But hey, I was there for the most important parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Man you guys know how to party! Hope that you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desi you look so cute in all your pictures. I am jealous over here.

    P.S. It looks like you have thrown the best decorated Super Bowl party in the history of the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got caught up on all your posts! You are still quite the busy little woman! I am impressed with your decorations for the Super Bowl! I love you guys and miss you too! You would think we lived in different states!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desi! I found your blog! The party looked fun! You did a cute job decorating for it! I need you to send me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. My email is beckibear11@hotmail.com. Hope everything is going good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete