On Wednesday they went skiing at a resort called North Star. I think this picture is so cool with the lake in the background.
Jess is skiing though the trees. He said the snow was awesome!
On Thursday Jess and his brother Paul drove to California and went to the ocean. They stopped at a place called Meir beach near San Francisco.
Jess said the waves were really big and there were some people surfing. The weather was around 67 degrees and needless to say I was really jealous! It was snowing here and I am ready for spring!
Jess found these clams on the beach.
This is a picture of the beach from highway 1. Jess said the view from highway 1 was amazing.
This is a picture of the cabin that they stayed in. It was located right on Lake Tahoe.
Jess took this picture from the balcony inside the cabin.
On Friday night is snowed about 2 feet so when they went skiing on Saturday they were skiing in a whole bunch of new powder!
While Jess was away I spent most of the time hanging out with my family. On Saturday my mom, sister, and my neighbor Chelsie came over and we made some seasons blocks. I had already done Fall and Winter so these are the two I did.
JOsh would be so jealous of all that powder!
ReplyDelete