This weekend was so much fun. Jess had most of the week off so we were able to do a lot of fun activities. On Thursday my dad, Jess and I went to the St. Anthony sand dunes. We woke up early on Thursday morning and drove up there. It was a lot of fun and the weather was great. Here is a picture of Jess and my Dad at the dunes.

My dad starting the 4-wheeler.
While we were at the sand dunes a jet flew down really close to us. It was lower than most of the sand hills. I have never seen a jet flying so close to me. I didn't get a picture of it when it was really close because I was to busy watching it but I did get one when it turned around. It wasn't that close to us when I took this picture.
That night we came home and went out to eat for my brother-in-law David's birthday. Happy Birthday David!
On Friday morning we went boating with some of Jess's family. The water was pretty warm and the kids had a fun time swimming and riding in the boat. Our nephew Tyler was really brave and rode the tube with us. He really like it. He is only three but it wanted to keep going.
This is Jess, Me, Tyler, and Savannah on the tube.
Kenzie on the boat.
Julie, Tyler, and Savannah on the tube.
That night we went to the Logan fireworks with some of our friends. The firework were really good this year.
On Saturday we went to the Lewiston parade. I could not believe how many people were there. After the parade we went boating again but this time we went with some of our friends. We spent the day riding the tube and wake boarding. After that we went to the Cruise In and watched all the old cars. We ended the night by going to the Lewiston fireworks. Lewiston did a good job this year with the fireworks. They were like 15 minutes long.
It was a busy weekend but it was so much fun. I love holiday weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment