Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jess Birthday, Labor day,and TOU Half

 This year Jess and his friend Jake ran the Top of Utah half marathon again.  They had a great time. I didn't get any pictures as they crossed the finish line though.  Bre, Cal, Boston, and I got there early and we had our cameras ready but I had reached down into our bag to get Boston a treat just as they passed us and I could get a picture in time. 
                                           Boston really liked daddy's medal.
 Over Labor Day weekend my sister blessed her little girl Leila in Elko Nevada.  We arrived in Elko late Saturday night and we came home on Monday.  The blessing was great and Leila looked beautiful in her dress.


 On September 7 Jess celebrated his 27th birthday.  We had our parents over for a little birthday party.  We cooked hamburgers and hotdogs and watched the USU football team beat Utah! For his birthday Jess got a new pair of shoes.

 He also got an edger.  I waited until the very end of the night to give him this.  I think he was surprised.

 Boston loved all the steamers that we put up around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment