Friday, July 20, 2012

Ragnar and Fathers Day

 On June 15-16 Jess and I ran in the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay.  Jess ran it last year but this was my first time. Our team name was A Bunch of Muthas and Bruthas. I was leg 5 and Jess was leg 9 so we were in different Vans. I was in a van with Jess' sister Jana and some of her friends and Jess' van was full of his friends.    I only got to see Jess on the exchanges so this is us together at the first exchange.  I had just finished my run over Avon Pass.
After all of my Van had finished our first run we passed Susie's (she was one of the runners in my van) friends house and they let us lay out on their tramp and take a shower in their house! We were very grateful!

 This was  our whole team at the finish line.  We actually finished faster that our predicted time.  Everyone did great and we could all still walk when we finished :)



We had a great fathers day! Jess woke up to this cute smiling face.
  Boston wanted to help dad open presents.  They are best buddies.  Boston loves to say Dad!
Jess got a pressure washer for fathers day.  He has wanted one for a long time and Boston had to help him put it together. We love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment