Boston has a new found toy in the tub. His rubber duck. He will stare at it if you have it on the side of the tub and if you hand it to him he holds it tight in his hands. I can't believe my little boy will be 5 months old next week!
He looks like his daddy in that picture! I can't believe he is 5 months and I haven't seen you since he was BORN. We need to plan a day to do lunch or dinner or something. You should meet me in Layton one night we can go to dinner and shopping :)
That is SERIOUSLY the cutest thing ever! It's his BFF :) He is SUCH a handsome little man, Desi. Well done :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like his daddy in that picture! I can't believe he is 5 months and I haven't seen you since he was BORN. We need to plan a day to do lunch or dinner or something. You should meet me in Layton one night we can go to dinner and shopping :)
ReplyDelete