Congrats! He is ADORABLE! Good job!! Can't wait to hear more!! I LOVE that name! Congrats again!! So happy for you guys you guys will be awesome parents!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! He was born at the same gestation as Jace was. Actually all my kids were born like that, except Lilly she was 38 weeks exactly. Kamri was 37.5 and Jace was 37.4! He is adorable!
Congrats! He is ADORABLE! Good job!! Can't wait to hear more!! I LOVE that name! Congrats again!! So happy for you guys you guys will be awesome parents!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so tiny and adorable! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww! I can't wait to hold him! Congrats guys.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute and tiny! Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Desi! He looks a lot like his dad to me. Hope you're all doing well :)
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie, Des! Congratulations! We'll have to set him up on a date with Josh's little girl in about 16 years...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! He looks adorable :) I'm so glad all went well :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You guys will be awesome parents. He is super cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you! He was born at the same gestation as Jace was. Actually all my kids were born like that, except Lilly she was 38 weeks exactly. Kamri was 37.5 and Jace was 37.4! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! He's adorable!!
ReplyDelete