Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We started off Labor Day weekend by going to a Real Soccer game on Saturday. Real got the victory and it was a great game. While we were in Salt Lake we ended up getting Jess' birthday present a few days early. I was trying to find him a road bike and we hadn't found one yet. While we were in Salt Lake we found this one.

Jess with his birthday present a few days early.


On Labor day Jess, Max, and I went with Jess' family on a hike up Logan Canyon in the morning. The weather was awesome and we all had a great time.

Jess and Max on the hike.

Desi and Jess in the cave that you had to walk through.


All of the hikers and the end of the trail before we came back down.

After the hike we all went home and changed so we could go to the movie 17 Miricles. After watching the movie I defentally know I would not have made a good pioneer. They sacrificed so much and I am very greatful for what they did. When the movie was over Jess and I headed back to our house to have a cookout with my family. Before we cooked dinner we all went out front and hung out. We played on Jess' new bike and road the long board and scooters.

Jess and I on the long board.


Hily and Roman riding the scooters.


Dad, Roman, and Jess by my dads new motorcycle. Roman insisted on wearing Jess' bike helment.


Roman LOVES motorcycles so Uncle Jess had to take him for a ride.


My dad trying out Jess' early birthday present.


Roman riding the scooter. He had to ride "all by my myself."


Jess on the longboard and mom on the scooter.

Roman loves to ride Jess' longboard with him but as he gets more independent he wants to do it alone so Jess found a way that he could ride by himself. He would sit on the board and ride down the driveway into the grass. He loved this. He would go down and then push the board all the way back up the driveway to Jess.


He still likes to ride with Jess though. He doesn't care if they are standing or sitting as long as they are going fast.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are SO stinking busy :) I'm glad you had fun. LOVE the pics of you and your cute belly :)

    ReplyDelete