Sunday, April 10, 2011

A few inches lost a few inches gained

A few weeks ago I decided to cut 12 inches off my hair. It is a huge change but I am really starting to like it! This is the shortest I have had my hair in a long time!



Even though I have lost a few inches of hair, I am starting to gain it around my waist because.............



Due in October!

15 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOOO!!! Congrats! Good luck with the pregnancy... it is such a trip! When in October? All cool people are born in October... like me! Oh, and I LOVE your hair. It is so cute! Congrats again, you guys will be great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats that's so exciting! Your hair looks cute, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME NEWS! You guys are going to make awesome parents! We are so happy for you guys! Hope everything is going good! We need to hang out! Love your hair super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered when you were going to share that with the rest of the group. Babies rule, even if pregnancy doesn't! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creativity with your announcement and your hair looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats you guys! I saw Grandma Judy at North Park and she told me the exciting news! I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahoo, I was wondering when you'd ever blog again! Hope you had fun on your trip, I don't know about you, but I sure wish I was back soaking up the sun on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats you guys! Thats so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I am excited for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute way to tell everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I am way excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! What a cute way to let everyone know the good news. So I take it no soccer for you this summer?

    ReplyDelete