For Christmas Jess and I were spolied as usual. We woke up early and opened presents at our house before we went out to my parents to see what Santa had brought them. Max got a bone of course.
This year Jess got some clothes, shoes, and season 1 of Modern Family.
Jess always seem to spoil me. He gave me a beautiful bracelet, Real Salt Lake tickets, and some new tennis shoes. He is the best husband ever!
We were able to be at my parent house on Christmas morning to see Roman open all of his presents. He was so fun this year. When you asked him what he wanted for Christmas he would say Elmo.
My Grandma is so funny on Christmas. She always gets so excited.
This year Jess and I gave Roman a trike. It was so much fun shopping for Roman. He looked so big on his bike.
Here are some more picture of Christmas morning!
That afternoon we went to Jess' parents so another party and more good food. Yet another reason why I like Christmas.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
I love Grandma Janice! She is so funny! Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Love ya!
ReplyDelete