Friday, June 11, 2010

LAKE POWELL

Last week we went with a bunch of friends to Lake Powell. It was so much fun and the weather was amazing. The last day we were there it was 101 degrees. It was so nice to be in warm weather and out of this crazy rainy weather that we have been having here. I had never been to Lake Powell and it is beautiful. There are so many canyons and cliffs. We had a great time! I took a lot of pictures so it was hard to choose which ones to post.

This is the house boat we stayed on. It was called the Unwinder. Thanks Dave and Kris for letting us stay here!


All of us on the house boat wearing our foam hats. It had always been kind of a joke with our friends that when we go boating on our boat we wear foam hats. I don't really know if it is because they float or what but we look stylish!

Jess, Jake, and Bryan trying to stay on the tube. I must have been doing a great job driving because they look like they are going to fall off.

BreAnna, me, and Stacey riding the Super Mable Tube. This is one of our favorite tubes.

Bryan, Jess, Ryan, Jake, and Justin enjoying the sun.

Jess going off the slide on the house boat. The boys had a lot of fun finding different ways to slide down and trying to land on different things. I think there favorite was landing on the Hot Dog tube.

Jess doing a little surfing.

Jess and I with our boat docked at them little store they had. I can't tell you how good the ice cream tasted in 101 degree weather!

Me getting ready to jump. All of the boys jumped off the cliffs too. The pictures of them are on another camera. Maybe one of them other girls will blog them.

Stacey, Me, BreAnna, and Mary before we jumped off the cliff.

Jess, Justin, and Byran take a little ride on the tube.

The boys!

The first day of our trip was Bre's birthday. Jake surprised her with a cake.

Jess and I on the boat in Annie's Canyon. This was one of our favorite places. We we got into the canyon we all jumped in the water. It was a lot of fun!

Jake and Jess surfing.

This is my trying to surf. I have only done it a few time and I am still not very good at it. As you can see I am concentrating really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment