December 16
th was my grandma Janice's Birthday. We all went to dinner on the 15
th and when she came home she found the present that my Dad, Mom,
Hily, David, Jess and I gave her. It was a new flat screen TV. She loves to watch
TV and she has had her little 19 inch
TV since I can remember. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
GRANDMA! WE LOVE YOU!
We have also been decorating the house and doing a lot of Christmas shopping. This is a picture of Roman and me. I put him in the Santa hat at my moms house. He looked so cute we had to take a picture.

The first week of December we got together with my family and our friends the Palmers and decorated gingerbread houses. We had a lot of fun and I think they all turned out great.

My cute parents with there gingerbread house. My mom was having trouble keeping the roof on her house. It kept sliding off.

This is the Palmer family, Gordon, Abbey, Christina, and
McKenna.

My sister and brother- in-law cheated and bought a kit but it
turned out really cute.

This is our whole village of houses. Ours is the cute one on the far right.

My grandma came and was concentrating on her decorating.

This is a close up of our house. I do have to say I really like the nerd roof.
Other than this we have been going to Christmas parties and just enjoying this holiday season. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment