Sunday, October 25, 2009

We have grass!

This weekend we put sod in our front yard! I am so excited to have grass! This is a picture of our front yard. I think it makes it look so different.

We had so much help laying the sod and getting ready. My dad came over on Thursday and helped us rake up all the rocks in our front yard and get all the dirt smoothed out. I have the best dad ever! We also had a whole bunch of our friend come over and help us lay the sod. Justin, Mary, Jake, Matt, Bryan,Carson, Jess, and I all worked hard to get the sod down. Thanks again everyone!


Max was so excited to get grass.The minute we put the first piece down he was rolling around on it. We could not get him off of it.

Also Stephen and Chelsea got married this weekend. Congrats you guys!

2 comments: