Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby shower

Saturday was my little sisters baby shower. Hily's sister-in-laws, my mom, and I threw her the shower. We had a cupcake bar for the treats which was really fun. There were a lot of people who came and the whole thing turned out really nice. My mom has most of the pictures on her camera but here are a few I took.







After the shower my parents, Jess, and I went out to dinner with some of our friends that came to the shower from Ogden. We don't get to see these guys as much as we would like so it is fun when we can go out. We all went to Cafe Sabor for dinner and the food was great.

On Sunday night we went down to the park to play softball with some of my family. Hily took some pictures while she was watching although we did get her to hit once.








4 comments:

  1. Please teach your mother to blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! Hilly's getting so big... wow! I keep telling ya you need to catch up! :)
    I love that you even got your grandma to play... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desi! hey i'm so happy you found my blog! Thanks for your comment we are excited! it looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I didn't know you had a dog thats awesome. I keep trying to get alex to get me a dog. well i hope you are doing great!! I'm glad that I have your blog address now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Desi, I found your blog while stalking around. :) I hope you don't mind me peeking in. :)

    ReplyDelete